Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Run Scooby

Just in case you don't know, Frances (you know, the most amazing woman in the world [don't forget to check out her blog and her etsy shop]) is very afraid of bugs.  Case in point:

Last Sunday we decided to take a walk to one of our local parks.  I had asked her if we could take this trail we always pass to which she said yes.  Of course, I knew what I was getting ourselves into so I had to make sure she didn't freak out with the bugs and critters around.  On our way back I walk behind a rail and see a huge spider web.  I lean over and see a huge spider, to which I say, "Holy (beep) that's a huge spider."  Next thing I know, she's flying past me like when Shaggy and Scooby encounter a gh-gh-gh-ghost...

She claims she was going to "get help"

Run Rhaggy
--

So just a few days ago I decided to "delete" and re-do my Day Zero Project list.  I put Delete in parenthesis because although I did delete what I had I did add some that weren't done or in progress, and just a couple that I had already done.

If anyone is interested you can check it out here and view my list and progress here.  If anyone decides to join in the fun, let me know (being that #54 on my list is "Influence a person to make a day zero list")

2 comments: