Monday, July 30, 2012

Anyone reading yet?

So I told you guys (anyone reading yet?!) that I would post food pics.

And so this morning we decided on having some egg and pesto on toast.  Now because of the way I cut the oranges and arranged on them plate, it sort of came to life... and it wasn't very happy:






I'm actually very excited to have posted my first picture on this blog.

If you want to see more wonderful food pictures you can view them on my Flickr page.

--

Speaking of pictures and Flickr,  I began doing a Project 365 in August of last year and am obviously nearing day 365.  However, I have skipped days so as of today am at day 128 of 365 so there's no absolute way I'll squeeze about the other half in a week.  So now I have to figure out if my next Photo A Day should be focused on a specific topic (I just found this group.) or simply at least take one pic, even if it's just a whatever one for the day.

Now, time to crush some heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment