Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 1: A little intro...

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

I'm not focusing on anything in particular at this point, just a day in the life of... me.

One thing you will see a lot of are food pics.  My fiancee and I have begun cooking better since March of this year, which has impacted our health better every day.  To give you an idea, when we started I was at 255 lbs and am now at 220 lbs.

One thing I'd like to do in the very near future here is feature someone I don't know, whether it be a local business owner or a random stranger on the street or someone I know.  I just have to plan some interview questions.

And now, a little about me...

I'm a Mexican-American male born and raised in Chicago.  My fiancee and I decided to move somewhere we've never lived in, and because she'd already been to Cincinnati, I decided to give it a visit and liked it.  We're going on 2 years in about a month.

So stay tuned for more of the marvelous life of Abel... my Marvelabelous Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment