Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No More XXLs

Frances keeps telling me that my clothes are too big on me and I agree (even though I keep telling her they're fine).  See, for a very long time, I kept buying XXL clothes.  But thanks to our new healthier diet lifestyle, I feel much better wearing the few XL clothes I have left.  Sure, they do still look a bit big on me, but they sure don't look as big as my XXL shirts and sweaters.

I left my pants out of this for now.

So how many shirts/sweaters do I have left, you ask?

     Sweaters:  24... 14 (donating 10)
     Polos:  17... 9 (donating 8)
     Dress Shirts:  20... 4 (donating 16)
     T-Shirts:   40... 21 (donating 19)

I was thinking of selling them on eBay but being that I already had some items of clothing on there and wouldn't sell, I decided it would be too costly to put them on there.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment