Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First time Indian Food experience

Today was our first time at an Indian Restaurant.

For so long I've been wanting to try Indian food but I've always been somewhat afraid of trying it being that it'd be a new experience and not didn't know what to expect.  So finally we decided to try a local place here in Cincinnati, the Indian Bistro.

I didn't get a chance to take pictures but one...

What is this?  Delicious!
Don't ask me what I ate though.  I didn't get a chance to write down what was on my plate.

Now I was hoping to avoid the buffet and order from the menu but as soon as we were seated we were asked if we were going for the buffet.  And being that we were new to this new food experience, I had to say yes immediately.

Nonetheless, it was very delicious.  Looking forward to going back soon.

2 comments:

  1. MMM, Nan bread is amazing - at least in the restaurants here where I live. (The pita is Nan bread) Did you try any chipati (like tostada shells?) with their respective sauces (mint, coconut and red hot tomato) ? OMG Indian food is amazing! That and Mexican food are my absolute fave! Which is why I stay away. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they had the Chipati, but they did have a variety of sauces. And yes, Mexican is wonderful. I should know... I am Mexican. Speaking of which, the first thing I thought when I saw the Nan bread was, "Ooh, Quesadillas" (not the first time I've mistaken food. First time I had sushi I thought the same way of Wasabi "Ooh, Guacamole")

    ReplyDelete