Friday, June 14, 2013

Dentist?!.. Well you know the drill

I don't even know when was the last time I went to the dentist.  I'd say 15-20 years ago.  Now I HAVE to go... and I'm super scared.

Over 3 years ago, Frances and I were at a theater when I chew on something and that chipped some of a molar which now is a "dead" molar.  It didn't bother me until one day two years ago I was driving to work and was chewing gum to clean some of the food from the breakfast I had just had when the piece of gum hit the inside of the molar and caused an extreme amount of pain which I didn't make much of afterwards and learned to chew on the other side of my mouth.  However I knew I would have to go to the dentist eventually.

And so here we are.  I was hoping to postpone going until November of this year when I would be able to get dental insurance, especially because Frances and I are planning our wedding and it's been getting hard to save (especially after some auto issues and last month's events).  If not til November, at least until I start my new part-time job to have a little extra.

--

If you notice, I've added my Day Zero list.  I have a few still to add so if you have suggestions so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears (eyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment