Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mr. Blue Fish and Mr. Red Fish

This past Tuesday, we lost our little friend, Eli (or as he was previously known, Levi).  I was really hoping he would be around for at least a year, but he did surprise us, making it past March of this year.  Now that we know Frances' sister and niece are coming to visit us, I was really hoping her niece, Ceci, would see him again.  After all, she was the one who helped me choose our little blue betta.

R.I.P. Eli, or as Ceci called you, "Mr. Blue Fish"
So today I headed to our local pet store for a new fish buddy.We wanted to avoid a blue one since it was too early.  So now, I present to you...

Sheldon
We wanted to name him before Ceci arrives.  I don't think she's very imaginative with names just yet.  I was afraid that she would name him something similar to the previous betta fish, something like "Mr. Red Fish".

Welcome Home little Sheldon and Rest in Peace little Eli.

No comments:

Post a Comment