Friday, November 24, 2017

I'm Back (I Hope)

Hello everyone.

Well, it's been over 4 years since I've posted here.  It got to a point to where I didn't know what to type.  A ton of stuff has happened though:  got married in 2014, went back to school in 2016 and, now, working for a (Spanish) radio station.  I guess that there HAS been a lot that's happened.

I hope that I can finally get around to posting more here.  Little by little I'll get to post thoughts and more.  In the meantime, be sure to follow me on social media.  You can find me on Facebook under AbelSchmabel Zav, Abel Zavalaa & AbelZ Media.  You can add me and follow me on Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat (@AbelZavalaa).  You can view my website at AbelZMedia.com.

AbelZ Media is slowly being built, both the website and Facebook.

Oh, and if you'd like to listen to me, I am on-air at La Mega 97.7 FM (WOXY) every Thursday & Friday mornings (6 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST) and Saturday mornings (8 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST) & evenings (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.).  You can listen to me online via my website here.

Abel Zavala
AbelZMedia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment