Friday, August 3, 2012

Belated Valentine's

This Valentine's Day I ordered some mugs for us.  Now I kept checking because it was taking quite some time.  So one day I look on their website and see it was delivered and given to one of my neighbors.  Of course I checked and they said they didn't get anything.

I called Amazon and they refunded my money.

Today I was doing some laundry and my curiosity got the best of me; I wanted to see what was stored under the stairs.  So I take a peek and see a package with some webs.  I reached and grabbed it and... sure enough it was my package.

I'm very glad those neighbors are long gone.  And I'm sure Karma will get the best of them.

So today I showed Frances my belated Valentine's gift that was for us:


Every night after dinner we have a cup of Chai Tea along with a cookie or two, depending on what we have and how healthy they are.  So tonight I present my Friday's Food Pic of the Day featuring the Love Mugs:

--

On a different note, yesterday's pic (my Self Portrait #1) was given some kudos on Flickr.  I have decided to upload it to my Facebook page.  So Thank You for the Kudos. 


Hasta Mañana my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment