Sunday, August 19, 2012

Columbus OH then Home

This past Friday and Saturday we went to Columbus, OH for an Introduction to Court Interpreting class.  It was quite interesting and am looking forward to starting that in the near future.

We didn't get to do a lot of sightseeing but did enjoy the little bit we were there.

Friday, August 17th:

The Gavel outside the Thomas J. Moyer Ohio Judicial Center

Part of the Architecture of the Thomas J. Moyer Center

A lamp inside the Thomas J. Moyer Center

Le Veque Tower
Frances at the Columbus Commons

Giant Chess at the Columbus Commons

Holy Cross Church

Deaf School Park Topiary Garden-recognize the painting?

Frances at the Topiary Garden

Me at the Topiary Garden

Muah

What a lovely woman... at the Jury Room around the corner from our hotel

Why Hello!
I'm Thinking... I'm Thinking...


Double Jeopardy-a mix of Cucumber Vodka with lemon juice and Creme De Voilette
 Picture of the Day:
The Jury Burger
Saturday, August 18th:

Frances at the Waffle House

Me at the Waffle House

Holy Crap, that's a big waffle

Breakfast at the Waffle House in Columbus, OH
--

After the Waffle House we took a little drive to Books-a-Million bookstore then headed back home for lunch and dinner..

At Books-a-Million: 



Ermahgerd... Profile Pic


Back Home:

Lunch-our second attempt at Smokey Chipotle Chocolate Chili

Dinner-Marinara Chick Peas and Spinach over Squash Noodles
Picture of the Day:

Our Daily Topic:  Groups

4 comments:

  1. You guys are just too cute...and you both look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You on both comments. It's all thanks to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your photography is great! I am a follower of Frances' blog and she pointed us your way! Off to read more!
    ~Lolly
    (BTW, love the idea of the Marinara Chick Peas and Spinach over Squash Noodles - I'm a vegan so it sounds good to me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, and I'm happy to know you and other enjoy my photography. I'm no professional but sure do enjoy it.

    I forgot that I came up with the Chick Peas for the meal. She reminded me after I told her you commented.

    ReplyDelete