Sunday, August 5, 2012

Healthy Food Sunday

Today was just our typical Sunday.

Basically we make a list of what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for the entire week and make our grocery list.  Today was a bit different.  I decided that in order to save some of the groceries from going back, instead we buy what's needed until Wednesday night, and come Wednesday we'll make a list of the rest of the week until Saturday night.  This way our fridge isn't overstocked causing food to go bad sooner.

Usually we start with Aldi's for most of the canned items.  Afterwards we head out to Meijer and finally for anything else we can't find we go to Kroger.

Now, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but whenever I see buttons or toys that play music or a lot of timers, of course they must all be played with.  Such is the case of these timers which I set to go off in 10 minutes:

So little time to set the timers!
Sorry Meijer but you mustn't tempt me with such toys.

So as I'm walking around with our cart we saw some Chair & Ottoman sets and I decided to test them.  They sure did feel awesome.  As I'm sitting there relaxing I notice the box for them and I'm wondering what is the purpose of the woman on the picture; why isn't she sitting on the Chair and why isn't the child playing on the Ottoman instead of laying on the carpet:

Way to sell me on this set.
--

Beginning August 1st we decided to go meatless for the entire month.  Today we decided to try out some new recipes and all I can say is they are phenominal:

Smokey Chipotle Chocolate Chili
Mango Pistachio Rice Pudding
Portobello 'Big Mac' Burger
--
PICTURE OF THE DAY:
Chillin' with Monchichi




--

Finally, I'm very excited to see that I've been posting everyday for a week already.  I figured I'd post once or twice a week but am happy with my progress.  Maybe once I get more followers I'll begin vlogging as I had intended a year ago.

Uh-Oh, Joseph Gordon Levitt's about to fight the guy on the walls and ceiling of the Hotel (Inception).

Gotta Go Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment