Friday, August 24, 2012

Stop the World...

First order of Business:  I'd like to say Thank You to my first subscribers.  "Thank You!"

--

A few nights ago I woke up after a dream where I was 70 years old.  I'm not sure exactly what the dream was about but I do remember thinking to myself, "Oh, man, I'm 70.  I only have a few more years left.  20 more if I'm able to make it that far."

This brought to my mind what I wrote about a few days ago, the one about the Mid-Life Crisis.

Of course I still have a while til I reach 70 so there's still much to do to live a very full life.

--

So I'm excited to announce that I will be starting a new job very soon.  I'm very excited because I'm not exactly happy there, not to mention that even though I won't tell you what I do now I will tell you this:  You will not want me on the other end of the phone line.

But now that I will start my new job in two weeks it will be customer service oriented which is my forté.

--

Now time to share this weeks photos:

Picture(s) of the Day(s) (8/19/12-8/24/12):

Sunday-Lampy

Monday-Macros:  Cookie

Tuesday-Toys:  Domos taking a photo with Buddha

Wednesday-Letters:  D

Thursday-Self Portrait

Friday-Food:  Shrimp Tostadas
Have a great weekend everyone!

"Stop the world, I want to get on!"-Leo Bloom, The Producers (2005) .

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that she just put her earring there for the night, and hence, Lampy was born.

    ReplyDelete