Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Project 365 #2 revised... And 1st "Meet...

I've been thinking really hard today as to yesterday's post and so have decided that instead for Wednesday's I will take a picture of a Letter, A-Z in that order.  Here's today's:


Here's the final rundown of each day:

Mondays-Macros/Small Items
Tuesdays-Toys
Wednesdays- Letters of the Alphabet (in order)
Thursdays- Self-Portrait
Fridays-Food
Saturdays- Crushing Heads
Sundays-Anything Goes

--

And now

MEET... MY FIANCEE 














What's your name and where are you from?

Frances and I'm from Hammond, IN.

What do you do for a living?

I bake cookies, delicious cookies.

If you didn't have to do this, what would your dream job be?

I would still be a baker.

If a random person came up to you and gave you a $50 bill, what would you spend it on?

I'd probably spend it on arts and craft stuff.

What's one thing you didn't succeed at or didn't finish that you'd like to do again?

Art school.

If you could replace an actor/actress with a different one, who would you choose and from what movie?

I would replace Leonardo Di Caprio with George Lopez in Catch Me If You Can.

If you could live the life of one person, real or imaginary, for a day who would that be?

Tarina Tarantino

Do you have a website or page (facebook, blog, shop, etc) that you'd like to share with others?

My Etsy shop.

Thank You!

--

So there you have it folks.  It has begun!

Questions and comments encouraged.





No comments:

Post a Comment