Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pre Mid-Life Crisis

A few nights ago I couldn't sleep because I wasn't sure what my future holds.  I think I'm a little young still to have a mid-life crisis.

As I was laying in bed, trying to sleep, I was pondering what'll happen when I turn 50.  Will I still enjoy taken photos for the fun of it?  Will I still be blogging?  Will I still be the fun person I am?

And then I remembered that one of my nephews asked my not too long ago, why don't I take pictures of Domos anymore.  Well, I've kind of run out of ideas, yet that's not to say I don't look for new ideas for pictures.

Speaking of pictures,  I've kept up with my Photo a Day.  Here are Friday-Today:

Photo(s) of the Day(s): 

Friday-Food:  What I ate at my sister's, Lasagna with rice and noodles

Saturday*-From Our Daily Topic ("Open"):  Open Road

Sunday-Domo's trying a new Hot Sauce

Monday-Macros/Minis:  Small Necklace

Tuesday-Toys: Meet Penelope, celebrating ???

Wednesday-Letters:  C

Thursday-Self-Portrait


I'm not a fan of my self-portrait this week but nonetheless it is the best I came up with.

*Saturday-So I've been struggling with Saturday's.  First I was going to focus on "squishing heads", then I changed it to "google eyes".  This time I decided to focus on Flickr's Our Daily Topic group.

--

So I've been wanting to continue interviewing people but being that up until now I don't have any readers I'm kind of demotivated to do so.

Well, folks, I'm out for today.  I'll be back soon.  Have a great Weekend everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny what you worry about while lying in bed.

    Your Fiance... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is very gorgeous... normally I'm knocked out in a matter of minutes but at times my mind wanders for some time. I think that day I had coffee just before bed.

    ReplyDelete